Ideal for beach breaks, the Reactor offers speed & tight turns.
The ideal fin for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns. Best suited to hollow waves, and particularly good for beach breaks. The Reactors upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes. Constructed with 50% glass and bio-resin, the Neo Glass Eco Reactor has a low impact construction with high impact performance that’s recommended for lighter more agile surfers.
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
- Medium Tri (3) Fins
- Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.