Fits true to size. If between sizes, size down.
Ryah is 6', 175lbs – wearing a size 32.
- 4-way stretch.
- 17.5" outseam length falls above the knee.
- Quick-dry fabric to transition easily from sea to land.
- Scalloped hem makes movement easier.
- C0 DWR repels water without expelling harmful fluorocarbons.
- Durable, triple-needle construction.
- Side zip pocket for easy storage.
- Key cord loop included.
- bluesign® certified.
- 80% recycled polyester / 20% spandex
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry.
An isobar is a line on a map connecting points that have the same atmospheric pressure at sea level for a specified period of time. The distribution of these isobars is closely related to the magnitude and direction of the wind field, and can be used to predict future weather patterns – like historic swells.
In the winter of 2021, the isobar readings pointed to one of the great swells in recent memory steaming towards the Hawaiian Islands. It was a swell that brought a local buoy reading of 22 ft @ 17 seconds, and one that gave John and friends the rides of their lives at the outer reefs off the North Shore of O’ahu.
The Florence Marine X Isobar Boardshort commemorates this swell and the incredible weather that created it.