We've partnered with Changing Tides Foundation, featuring a photo by CTF co-founder Jianca Lazarus from her travels in French Polynesia with Captain Liz Clark.
10% of proceeds from each towel will be donated to benefit programs at Changing Tides Foundation.
Changing Tides Foundation is on a mission is to empower women to protect our planet, by giving them the tools they need to become effective environmental stewards, and to enact positive change from the ground up in their own communities.
- 3Sixty EcoTech | 80% Cotton, 20% Recycled Polyester
- Equivalent of 6 Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Ultra Soft Printed Velour
- Super Absorbent
- Hanging Loop for Quick Drying
- Perfect Size for Roadside Changing
58” x 33” | 148cm x 84cm
Made from sustainably sourced cotton & post-consumer recycled plastic. LEUS products exceed industry standards set by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.