Clips Surf School
Learn how to surf at the beautiful beaches in Hawaii, it will be a lifelong memory!
To teach everyone the enjoyment of surfing is our motto and our greatest wish.
The lessons at Clips Surf School is taught by our owner whose been surfing in Hawaii for over 20 years, and is a certified Hawaii state surf instructor and Red Cross Surf instructor. So every lesson is safe as can be
We specialize in safety and hands on lessons so 1 instructor takes a maximum of 4 students each lesson
We teach kids, families, couples, solo girls, and anykind of person you can think of
We can customize your lesson plan based on needs, please feel free to inquire.
We also give out a Clips Surf School certificate with a photo of you in the water to every participant.
Certificate of Completion
Good points of the Clips Surf School
- 1 Safety first and minimum students for a hands on surfing experience!
- 2 Our lessons out longer then most other lessons!
- 3 Special surf lessons at a secret beach in Kailua!
Lesson Photos（Kids lesson at Kailua）
This secret beach in Kailua is known for its powder like sand and crystal clear blue ocean, this day it was a little windy and the water was murky. Most of the time it is one of the most beautiful beaches around
In the beginning the instructor will help push you into waves so you will definitely catch a lot of waves and have fun, the bottom of this break is sand so you can fall as much as you want and it is safe ☺
|The owner of Clips Makoto Kambara will give you the best and safe surf lesson. He’s been living in Hawaii for more than 20 years so you can ask him anything about Hawaii|
Surf School Details
Price（South Shore 3hrs）
Surf School Details
|Duration of Lessons||Town Lesson：about 3hrs Kailua Lesson：about 4.5hrs|
|Days of Lessons||Everyday|
|Start Times||Mornings 7AM or 8AM、Afternoons 2PM or 3PM（Hotel Pick up Times）|
|Included in the Lesson fee||Surfboard, Leash, Reef Boots, Rashguard|
|Pick Up/Drop Off||Roundtrip|
|Place||Ala Moana-Diamond Head, Kailua|
|Accepted Payments||Credit Cards, Travelers Checks, Cash|
1. Depending on the tide and waves lesson times can change
2. Maximum Weight limit for surf lessons is 210lbs
3. Please bring a towel and sunscreen, we suggest you wear your swim wear under your clothe
4. We do not provide drinks we suggest bringing along a bottle of water
5. People that are not confident at swimming or paddling please talk to the instructor before hand and discuss, you might not be able to participate
6. The beach that we go to depends on the weather, waves, and the students surfing level
7. No glasses are allowed during the surf lesson
8. If you are known to get motion sickness we suggest you might need to take motion sickness pills
9. Need to fill out the surf lesson disclaimer form before participating
※Full Refund if notified at least 48hrs before lesson
※50% Refund if notified between 24hrs-48hrs before lesson
※No Refund if notified within 24hrs of lesson